Jax the Messenger
AUTHORS/SPOKEN WORD ARTISTS
About Jax the Messenger
- What city are you from?
- Your sign?
Gemini, but don’t judge me based off that
- A short bio about you
I’m a believer and an entrepreneur that enjoys playing with words. I’ve written a few books and spoken word audio books as well.
- Favorite color?
- Favorite movie and why?
The Founder. I just love the idea of making something out of nothing.
- What made you interested in Poetry?
I always had a way with words, it’s just a way to express myself.
- How long have you been doing spoken word poetry?
I’ve been taking my writing seriously for about 6 years, I’ve been performing for about 4 years.
- Share you first performing experience?
I was crazy nervous. I even messed up a little but nobody could tell. I practiced playing things off like I practiced my material.
- Worst performance experience?
I was booked for this event, they started 3 hours late and only 12 people showed up. I pushed a lot of things around just to make it on time. Complete waste of time.
- Favorite performing experience?
I would have to say at my release event. It’s great energy when the crowd is familiar with your work.
- What is your idea of the perfect day?
Sleeping..… just sleeping.
- Where do you see your self in 5 years?
Married, enjoying the fruits of my labor.
- What song describes you best?
Drake – Do not Disturb
- Something people may not know about you?
I can find a coupon for almost anything.
- Pet peeve?
- your favorite quote
“Keep the Crown on you!”