- What city are you from?
- Your sign?
- A short bio – Although he is one of the most sought after comedians in south Florida, he is proving it’s more than jokes in a recent freestyle. Miamigotjokes is one of the newest talents to join Messengers and has been in a rush to showcase all his talents ever since. He is also 1/3 host of ￼. By the end of 2020 it will be extremely difficult to label him as just a comedian
- Favorite color?
- Favorite movie and why?
The Dark Knight & The Joker because my favorite character the joker is in both of these movies
- What made you interested in comedy?
My boy Gama and my girlfriend Rochelle
- How long have you been doing comedy?
I’ve been doing comedy for about 3 years now
- Share you first performing experience?
It was awful, i was super nervous and really didn’t know what to say. I wasn’t funny at all. I was more just worried about how i looked on stage
- Worst performance experience?
My worst performance experience is when i did a gig for spunky Robinson, shout out to him, one of the first cats to pay me for a show.
- What is your idea of the perfect day?
Just me playing video games on my day off from work
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully opening up for one of my favorite comics
- What song describes you best?
My city – trizzy tree i love that track because i love repping my city Miami
- Something people may not know about you?
I’m Haitian but I’m highly obsessed with Jamaican women
- Pet peeve?
Trying to make a joke out everything and everyone
- Your favorite quote?
“I want people to be afraid of how much they love me” _michael Scott